If you have finalized your planning for an Elmo themed birthday party of your kid, now is the time to think of different ways to make this party memorable, says Fun Factory Parties children’s entertainment and kid’s birthday party rentals in California and Texas. Once you have chosen a favorite character for your kid, one thing is sure that kids will remember this event for a long time. Renting a Sesame Street Elmo costume character is great for toddlers! Here are some ideas which will help you making Elmo themed party a hit:
1. Choose invitation cards on Elmo themed party from Fun Factory Parties official website FunFactoryParties.com. As these invitation cards are available in different shapes and sizes. Send these invitation cards at least three weeks in advance.
2. Cross check the guest list before sending the invitation cards. You can personalize these invitation cards.
3. Add some stickers to the envelope and mail them. Children will feel special when they receive an invitation via mail. Invitation cards when send in advance will provide ample time to parents to plan ahead regarding clothes to wear etc.
4. For decoration purposes, Fun Factory Parties provider recommends use of bright cheerful primary colors like red, blue, green and yellow. Purchase solid latex helium balloons and place them at the venue.
5. Choose Elmo piñata which will come out as a nice piece of decoration.
6. You can also choose removable wall art decals.
7. Tables add the required décor and bring life to the party when they are covered with table cloth of the matching theme.
8. Choose a good quality cake, Elmo party cakes comes in different shapes and sizes, so choose the cute one.
You can hire the services of Fun Factory Parties when you plan to celebrate the Elmo themed party. Call us right now 88 501 4FUN (4386).